Forty Six Things

I haven’t always chosen to see this man in the light that I see him now.  My eyes are fully open (at least bigger than they have been) and my heart is in awe.  That I would be so blessed!

Join me in wishing Darron an amazing 46th Birthday.

I wrote forty six things about his character that make up who he is.  They are in no particular order of importance, but each attribute builds on the other creating the one I am made complete with.

Focused

Generous

Thoughtful

Mission minded

Hard Worker

Loves People

Loves me (really loves me…ok is just crazy about me)

Heart of gold

Loves to listen to others

Loves to listen to me (now that takes a man of depth)

Loves to make me happy

Driven

Not slothful

Determined

Sensitive

A dedicated and attentive Father

Down to earth

Honest

Passionate

Heart after God

Disciplined

Does not like to be interrupted

Supportive

Visionary

Adventurous

Peaceable

Strong willed

Business minded

Pastoral heart

Great provider

Full of integrity

Did I already say, Determined?!!!?

Knowledgeable bird watcher

Student of many things

Pursuer (especially of my heart)

Entrepreneur

Go getter

Strong, but tender

6 months older than me (thus older and wiser)

Insightful

Fast to repent or be sorry

Steadfast

Loves to mentor young people

Loves to equip others

Leader

A Disciple and the ability to disciple others


IMG_1905

“29 years old today”, said Darron Boyd. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Flight

Change Never Happens Fast, Except Today it Did

Anguished Hearts