Indescribable

Every weekend I have an incredible urge to head into the mountains.  Yesterday, Saturday, the guys headed off for a six mile hike without me because my stomach was not cooperating.  Even 6 year old Nathaniel goes and keeps up for the most part.  So today with my tummy back in order.....I was itching.

The tea bushes roll for thousands of acre's.



Elijah found this beautiful moth.

Picnic time!

The Gallant family joined us and off we headed with a light lunch.  The sky's were sunny, blue and temps in upper 70's.  Once again the scenery proved to be indescribable.  The camera's were with us....  Literally the mountains are within a 15 minute walk out of our neighborhood.  Today we hiked for about 3 hours.  Come and join us for a hike into the tea plantations!

Comments

  1. Beautiful, Ruth! I'm so glad you can get out into nature. I'm sure it soothes you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I love the pictures of the plantations...the mountains...the people (Sure is good to "see" you all)...and the moth. Been trying to identify it and I think I have it! (A Serpent moth or snake head moth...in the silk moth family....) Does that sound right? Thanks for sharing the pictures and thoughts and keeping us up to date. Glad you are feeling better. Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Flight

Change Never Happens Fast, Except Today it Did

Anguished Hearts