To My Readers

It has been fun from time to time to check the stats of my blog. Over 12,000 articles have been read. Thank you! You could be reading or doing so many different things. So I am honored. Today I am pecking in this message on my faithful IPod with one finger. The sad news is Darron's mother board on his laptop has died and my laptop died this last week. So unfortunately and regretfully my posting will be reduced drastically. Writing has been such an outlet for me, so I am praying that there will be some solution.

Positive news is Andrew is now the proud owner of two eclectic parrots. In the states they cost over $1,000 a piece. He bought them both for under $70. They are incredibly beautiful, both adults so hopefully they will breed and we can raise a baby and share some two.

Also we will be back in the states in 3 months! So if nothing else I will catch up with most of you then and hopefully get a new laptop! ;)

Please keep praying and keep checking if there is anything to read! The airstrip issues are still not resolved. So frustrations run high.... But I believe that God will be victorious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Flight

Change Never Happens Fast, Except Today it Did

Anguished Hearts