Saying Good Bye

There are so many pictures of friends and family that I did not get.  Yet, so many wonderful ones and I just felt inspired to share a few, because this was a very important step in our journey.  So many more I could include just didn't want to take up too much room on the web! ha
Love this photo...hair and all Becky!
Battlefield Kids.....you are the greatest!

Our great friends Dan and Ida, with us from the beginning!

What a great cake with Indonesian commission and English too.

Grandma Cheryl did fruit carvings in our honor.  The swans were Darron and I, the pears the boys.

Grecia, I really appreciated the words you spoke.  I count it all joy the time we spent together.
Well most of it!!!!! : )

To the sweetest couple I know.  Praying for you both.

This picture needs no caption! : )  I love the delight....

Lots of memories with these two girls.
One word for Larry "Faithful"....love both he and Linda.

Carol, what would I have done without you?  I am endeared to you.  Many thanks!!!!



What a pure delight to catch up with the Osano family!

Boyd Cousins....

Going crazy!!!!!

One last meal at Don LoLo's  .....yum, even better with our dear ,  dear friends.  My "sister" and her 4 boys!

A family that we know God sent along for a special reason.....just wish we had more time together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Flight

Change Never Happens Fast, Except Today it Did

Anguished Hearts